We're here for you
The health and safety of our customers, partners, and employees is a top priority. With the ongoing news of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Carman Ford is closely monitoring the situation and taking proactive measures to provide a safe and healthy environment for all.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to follow the recommended practices in accordance with Health Canada and will continue to update you if any changes occur.
Is there any health risk coming to the dealership?
Providing a safe environment for our customers and team members is our top priority.
- Throughout our facilities, masks must be worn at all time
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, with a focus on high traffic and contact areas, and our facilities are cleaned nightly by professionals
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout our facilities
- Regular communication with our employees on important health and safety measures
- Team members will greet you with a wave or head nod instead of a handshake - no offense; it just makes sense!
I need to get my vehicle serviced. Should I be concerned?
Have no fear, our certified technicians are equipped with the right tools to service your vehicle in the safest way possible.
- Masks are mandatory for staff and customers in our courtesy shuttles.
- Our shuttles are sanitized after every trip and hand sanitizer is available in the vehicle
- We wipe down your vehicles with medical-grade cleaners before delivering it back to you.
- In our shop, we only use disposable shop towels. Towels will not be re-used.
- Pick up and drop off service is available for most maintenance, detail, and autobody services. Book now
What if I am unable to come in to shop for a vehicle?
Our services extend online and over the phone. Whether you come in or not, we have you covered.
- Browse our new and used inventory online from wherever you are
- Our friendly staff is only a click or call away with virtual appointments
- Book a time and a member of our team will bring the vehicle right to your door for a test drive
- With our Easy Key service, all stages of the purchasing experience can be done online, we'll even deliver the vehicle right to your home!
- A complete online buying experience. Learn more
What can you do to protect yourself and others?
We’re in this together, please follow the health and safety recommendations from Health Canada.
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a mask when you are unable to maintain a safe distance
- Wash your hands frequently using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has been having flu-like symptoms
- Remain home if you are unwell
Together we can create a safe & healthy environment. We look forward to seeing you at Carman Ford soon!