WHAT WE DO
When your business relies on your vehicle fleet, you can’t afford to go through the same channels that are meant for general retail customers. From finding the right vehicles, options, and modifications that will make your work trucks, vans, or cars optimal for the job, to getting fast, priority service when you need it so that you’ll never miss a job, you need a different level of service, you need the Driving Change Commercial & Fleet Team.
Your business is your livelihood. Chances are that your fleet usage will be different than the business next door. One common factor remains; over time vehicles are subjected to wear and tear. Whether you service a small local area or an entire province, the ability to reduce maintenance expenses is dependant upon effective optimization of your vehicle fleet.
For all of your business fleet needs, the knowledgeable crew at the Driving Change Commercial & Fleet Division is second to none. With our dedicated team, you can skip the whole retail experience and get quick, painless, no-nonsense pricing for your business or personal desires. When you deal with us, you get the benefits of experience, knowledge, and expertise.
|RIVER CITY FORD OFFICE|
|MON – FRI 8 AM – 6 PM, SAT BY APPOINTMENT, SUN CLOSED|
|ADDRESS 3636 PORTAGE AVENUE WINNIPEG, MB – R3K 0Z8|
|CARMAN FORD OFFICE|
|MON – FRI 8 AM – 5:30 PM, SAT BY APPOINTMENT, SUN CLOSED|
|ADDRESS BOX 400, HIGHWAY 3 EAST CARMAN, MB – R0G 0J0|
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Latest in diagnostic high-tech equipment.
- Ford technical assistance.
- Servicing for all makes and models of vehicles.
- High priority fleet service, including Saturday repairs to limit downtime.
- Flexible price options, including “jobber” and recycled parts.
- Unlimited kilometres and 24-month parts & labour warranty on OEM parts.
- Pre-scheduled major repairs on Saturdays.
- Availability of overnight emergency parts.
- On-hand inventory is stocked with over half a million parts.
- Dedicated Fleet and Commercial Truck department led by Jim Hay.
- Collision Centre that can handle complete collision repairs.
- Personalized service from beginning to end and everything in between.
- We lease all makes and models.
- Terms that meet your company’s needs.
- Long standing relationships with manufacturers to guarantee product availability, tracking of orders, extended warranty, and body repair/insurance claims.
- No acquisition fees.
- No charge condition reports.
- Buyout options at fair market values.
- Vehicle condition/timing monitoring during disposal to help maximize resale value.
- No charge auction representation, with timely disposal of lease returns.
- No additional charge on any and all licensing.
- Life cycle cost review and consultation.
- Cash flow protection (leasing a vehicle allows your business to finance off balance sheet, retaining your borrowing power for other needs.)
- Leasing conserves working capital.
- Leasing may be tax deducible depending on business use.